Thursday, October 1, 2020

 KARISHMA SHARMA EMBRACES A PLANT-BASED DIET

Karishma Sharma has wooed one and all with her varied roles on OTT, TV, Films, and most recently with her sizzling song in Hrithik Roshan's Super 30.
The hot actress who sizzles Instagram has now taken to a plant-based diet and the positives are already very obvious with not just a hotter body but her gaining better concentration and energy levels.
We spoke to Karishma who gave us exclusive insights into how the plants have helped her. "I have recently taken to this diet and the results are like never before. My focus and concentration are sharper now. And my energy levels have gone through the roof. I feel a lot lighter throughout the day. My diet now includes plenty of veggies like peppers, corn, avocados, lettuce, spinach, kale, peas, collards, and more. My body's energy systems have rebooted themselves. The time I've spent unwinding at home has been opportune for a food switch too. Moreover, it decreases the pressure on the planet as well. I have enjoyed making and trying to cook new stuff. Cooking being a great stress buster is something I try doing regularly. I recommend this diet to everyone".
This has been the right time for Karishma to do some soul searching and introspection for rebooting herself. We wish Karishma all the luck and are waiting to see more of this web sensation on the silver screen.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage

  Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage Hyderabad: May 07, 2024:  Renowned philanthropist and ...