Thursday, October 1, 2020

 WITH LOVE FROM A FAN TO MAHIRA SHARMA-Starry Starry DIAMONDS

Mahira Sharma enjoys an amazing fan following. After participating in the reality show, she earned herself a fandom that has been quite strong. From making her trend worldwide to praising her for her projects, they make sure to keep her in the news.
Mahira’s fans have gone out of the way to show their love and support for her. However this time one of her fans did something unimaginable. In one such sweet incident, Mahira’s fan actually gifted her a diamond ring which only goes to prove his love for Sharma.
Overwhelmed with the gift, Mahira says “I can’t believe it. I don’t know what have I done to deserve so much love from my fans. This only makes me feel loved and appreciated by them. Thank you so much, this melted my heart”




No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage

  Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage Hyderabad: May 07, 2024:  Renowned philanthropist and ...