Saturday, June 8, 2024

Actresses' Love for High Heels!

 Actresses' Love for High Heels!

Slipping into a pair of heels is more than just a step - it's a statement. The click-clack rhythm accompanies every stride, the added height that boosts posture and poise, and the unmistakable feeling of empowerment that comes with knowing you're standing tall, literally and figuratively. This sentiment resonates deeply with &TV's leading ladies, who share their enduring fascination with heels. Take Shubhangi Atre, for instance. She's known for her role as Angoori Bhabi in Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai. Shubhangi confesses, “I've always been fascinated by the elegance and refinement that high heels exude. They effortlessly elevate any outfit, adding charm to every step. However, an irrational fear of wearing heels held me back despite my admiration. It was a genuine source of anxiety, worrying about maintaining balance, avoiding tripping, and enduring discomfort. This fear confined me to flats and sneakers despite secretly yearning to embrace heels like many of my peers. I remember a time when my role required wearing high heels onstage. Initially hesitant and fearful due to my lack of experience, I decided to practice walking in them beforehand. Despite enduring blisters and awkward moments during these sessions, I remained determined not to be discouraged. After multiple attempts, I mastered walking in heels gracefully, filling me with immense confidence. Since then, I have never doubted my ability to wear heels, confidently wearing them whenever the occasion arises. Today, I see heels as empowering accessories that boost my confidence and elevate my style.”

Charrul Malik, aka Rusa from Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, shares, I've always loved heels. Something is captivating about slipping into elegant stilettos or confidently striding in bold platforms, making me feel empowered and ready to conquer the world. I have fond memories of sneaking into my mother's room to try on her heels, attempting to mimic the graceful walk of the women I admired, even though I often ended up stumbling and feeling embarrassed. Despite my mother's gentle scolding when she caught me, those playful moments only fueled my love for heels and influenced my sense of style. My collection of heels has grown over the years, ranging from classic pumps in various colours to daring architectural designs that redefine footwear. My shoe closet is a haven of style and creativity, with heels reaching towering heights of 5 inches and beyond. I also appreciate how effortlessly heels elevate any outfit, adding a touch of sophistication and glamour that's truly unmatched.” Vidisha SrivastavaAnita Bhabi from Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, shares, “Looking back on my time as a model, I feel a sense of pride and nostalgia. Those years were filled with excitement and personal growth. Walking the runway was about more than just showing off clothes; it was about embodying confidence, grace, and resilience. Overcoming the challenges, especially mastering those iconic 7-inch heels, wasn't easy. At first, I stumbled and faced the laughter of others, but I learned to laugh along, embracing the learning curve. Strutting down the runway in those heels was a rush, not just enhancing my physical presence but also strengthening my inner resolve. Modelling, particularly in challenging footwear, became a journey of self-discovery and empowerment. There were mishaps, such as when my heels sank into a swamp during a shoot, leaving me stranded. Nevertheless, these experiences serve as reminders of resilience and the ability to face adversity with dignity and confidence.



Don't miss your favourite artists in Happu Ki Ultan Paltan at 10:00 pm, and Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai at 10:30 pm, airing every Monday to Friday exclusively on &TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Deepak Pandit Unveils "DP Music"

  Deepak Pandit Unveils "DP Music": A Music Label and YouTube Channel Dedicated to Raag-Based Original Composition With New Age Mu...