Wednesday, August 10, 2016

 The new negative lead arrives in the industry back agin with film "freaky ali" Actor Jas Arora at the trailer launch.

Delhi-based model-turned-actor Jas Arora attended  the trailer launch of the film Freaky Ali along with the entire cast.
Jas, who is playing a golfer  will be seen playing a povital negative lead in the film Freaky Ali along side Nawazuddin Siddiqui  "I have learnt  golf for the film . Since the plot of the film revolves around sports especially golf I had to be a part of the film plus who doesn't want to work with Nawazuddin! The film helped me explore my credentials as an actor and  gave me a new sport I brushed up my skills as a golf player also ,I am thankful to Salman khan and Sohail khan for this opportunity ".
Freaky Ali is produced by Sohail Khan, and is briefly based on sports, golf in particular. The movie talks about the roller coaster life of the character Ali who later goes on to make a big achievement. Ali is played by Nawazuddin and the movie also stars Amy Jackson and  Arbaaz Khan.
Produced by Sohail Khan Productionz and directed by Sohail Khan. The film stars - Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Arbaaz Khan and Amy Jackson and will release on September 9, 2016.




No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Unleashing Laughter and Artistry: Sunil Grover Live Show Shines in Spectacular Display spearheaded by Hemant Kumar Rai

  Unleashing Laughter and Artistry: Sunil Grover Live Show Shines in Spectacular Display spearheaded by Hemant Kumar Rai, the Chairman of Sh...