Tuesday, May 7, 2019

            Adah Sharma is the MAN of your dreams
Adah Sharma announces her next film with a picture which instantly goes viral on her instagram . The actress asks her fans "Am I the man of your dreams " the picture has Adah wearing a moustache which has everyone shocked.



The actress known for doing something out of the box with each film since her debut 1920 is now going to play a man in a romantic comedy titled MAN TO MAN . The film has a boy falling in love with Adah's character and getting married to her only to realise that she is man ! 

The Commando 2 and 3 actress is super excited to be playing the lead in a first of it's kind film . She says ," When I started out as an actress I never imagined I would end up playing a man ....but here I am, this is a unique love story .I'll leave the rest to your imagination "

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

‘Yaar Naraz Na Ho' - A Melody of Friendship and Connection crafted by Ramji Gulati which marks the debut of Manish Jain

  ‘Yaar Naraz Na Ho' - A Melody of Friendship and Connection crafted by Ramji Gulati which marks the debut of Manish Jain aka JJ Communi...