Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Shama Sikander is going to be traveling to the
 US for the Christmas vacation.

Shama Sikander is going to be traveling to the US for the Christmas vacation. She will be spending her Christmas with beau James Milliron and his family in the US. 
It's snowy in the US now and it definitely will be one hell of a vacation. We spoke to shama and this is what she says," it's going to be auspicious and it will be my first Christmas with James' family and it's also the first time my nephew and niece will be traveling with me. James and his family are amazingly warm people and I can't wait to join them for Christmas. It's such a beautiful occasion and in the US it's definitely going to be white and snowy so I am really looking forward to it. I love spending my Christmas in European countries and this is added happiness as I am going to my own people down there."
 We wish a merry Christmas to all and we look forward to some amazing pictures in social media by Shama from her Christmas vacation.






No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

A FLEA BY THE TREE: WHERE CULINARY DELIGHTS, BOUTIQUE TREASURES, AND STAR-STUDDED GLAMOUR CAME UNDER ONE ROOF

  A FLEA BY THE TREE: WHERE CULINARY DELIGHTS, BOUTIQUE TREASURES, AND STAR-STUDDED GLAMOUR CAME UNDER ONE ROOF SPEARHEADED BY TEJASWINI KOL...