Friday, October 1, 2021

Avika Gor shares this before after picture and this is the motivation we all need

 


Avika Gor shares this before and after picture and she has turned it completely with her fitness regime and diet. She is seemingly unfit in the before picture and she looks low on confidence in that as well. She has turned it and how. She stuck to a strict regime and she followed a very sound protocol with her workout regime. Avika is very strong mentally and she is someone who can't lay low for long. She knows to bounce back and in style. It of course takes a lot of work and dedication but we can vouch it for our girl. Without much ado, let's just hear it from her only.

We spoke to her and here is what she has got to say, "Well, the unfit time was a difficult time. I was used to move a certain way and work in a certain way. When the weight and fitness is not on point, then the body doesn't move the way we want it to. I started by going on a calorie deficit. And then I started working out. I had some great consultants on board and they kept me in a great mindspace. It was one day at a time and it was done pretty soon. I am proud of what I could accomplish in a short time. I wish to say one thing that I loved myself even when the fitness was not on point. There was just on the mind all through. The body can change differently and one needs to keep it in the positive frame all times. Diet was a major part and I kept moving."

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

A FLEA BY THE TREE: WHERE CULINARY DELIGHTS, BOUTIQUE TREASURES, AND STAR-STUDDED GLAMOUR CAME UNDER ONE ROOF

  A FLEA BY THE TREE: WHERE CULINARY DELIGHTS, BOUTIQUE TREASURES, AND STAR-STUDDED GLAMOUR CAME UNDER ONE ROOF SPEARHEADED BY TEJASWINI KOL...