Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Rishina Khandari conquers one peak after another in her trek expeditions and leaves us all inspired

 


She went on multiple treks almost walking 8 hours each day and she is conquering one peak after another. Rishina captured the imagination of the nation with her parts in Devon k dev, mahadev, Tenali Rama and Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai diya aur baati hum ishaaronishaaronmein and movie Ek Villan . 

She loves traveling and she absolutely adores the mountains. Rishina is supremely fit and no wonder she is scaling all these peaks. This is no mean feat and we are totally inspired. 

Her social media is buzzing and she is in the wilderness we wonder if she would know that she is reaching far and wide. So we thought to bring you her story and let's hear it from herself.


Here is what she says, 
"I went on har ki dun and ruinsara tal trekking. I’ve been traveling since June. I pushed myself out of comfort zone this time real bad. It was supposed to be a moderate trek of walking 7 to 8 hours a day but due to weather conditions and land slides became super hard one and ended up walking 12 to 17 hours a day to complete the summit.i climbed up on the Himalayan mountains at the altitude of 12000 ft above the sea level and I came back full of confidence, content and gratitude towards life. It is not the mountains we conquer, but ourselves. There’s no such pandemic situation in the wild. But before I left for my expeditions, I got both my shots I had to go through the Rt-Pcr test every now and  then. I am energized to work more so I can travel all the more. Love and light to all."


Rishina, you truly are an inspiration and a guiding light that we should follow our hearts even when the worst is ahead of us. We are looking forward to many memorable characters from you and stories that only you can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

A FLEA BY THE TREE: WHERE CULINARY DELIGHTS, BOUTIQUE TREASURES, AND STAR-STUDDED GLAMOUR CAME UNDER ONE ROOF

  A FLEA BY THE TREE: WHERE CULINARY DELIGHTS, BOUTIQUE TREASURES, AND STAR-STUDDED GLAMOUR CAME UNDER ONE ROOF SPEARHEADED BY TEJASWINI KOL...