Wednesday, January 19, 2022

गायिका 'सावनी रविंद्र'ने शार्वीसाठी गायली 'लडिवाळा' ही गोड अंगाई (Singer 'Sawani Ravindra' sang 'Ladiwala' for Sharvi)

 Singer 'Sawani Ravindra' sang 'Ladiwala' for Sharvi



National award winner, melodious singer Sawani Ravindra has sung 'Ladiwala' for her baby Sharvi. The lyrics of this lullaby are written by lyricist Vaibhav Joshi. The composer of this song is Dr. This is Salil Kulkarni. Sawani fans have responded to this lullaby.

Singer Savani Ravindra says about Angai Geeta, "I think mother and Angai are a supernatural equation. Even though the mother is not a singer, the feeling of mother is always a catalyst for her baby as a linger and then if the singer is a mother then how can she stay away from linger singing It was only when I found out that I was pregnant that I decided to sing a special song for my baby. He said, "Sawani, shall we go to bed? And he literally recognized my mind. Then I called my dear brother Vaibhav Joshi. Then Dada said to me, Sawani, what gift do you want, now you are going to be a mother ... I said, Dada, make a lullaby for me. That should be a great gift for me. "




Sawani narrated the story during the recording of Angai Geet, "When Vaibhav Dada wrote Angai Geet for me, I did not know if I had a daughter or a son. That is why I named this song Ladiwala. The lyrics of the song are very beautifully written by Vaibhav Dada. When I sang this song for the first time, all of a sudden my baby moved his arms and legs in his stomach and made me realize that baby also loves to sleep. The moment was very special for me. We have done this lullaby in both Marathi and Bengali. Salil Dada wanted the lullaby to be so sweet and melodious. So this lullaby should be in Bengali language.

"Ashish and I shot some shots when I was pregnant and after the pregnancy, Ashish and I shot some shots with Sharvi. Those moments are very precious to me. This video was directed by Piyush Kulkarni and his team very well. Ninth." I am very happy to bring you all the special lullaby sung during the month. Every song is special to me every time but this song will be a lifetime memory for me and Ashish and Sharvi. I hope you all will definitely like this lullaby. "



No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’ भेटायला येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!

 हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’  भेटायला   येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!  रसिक प्रेक्षकांचं चित्त वेधून घेणारा हॉलीवूडचा सुपरहिट रहस्यमय चित्रप...