Friday, April 28, 2023

Rohit Verma recently launched his new collection "Banjaran" at the Bombay Times Fashion Week 2023.

Rohit Verma recently launched his new collection "Banjaran" at the 

 Bombay Times Fashion Week 2023.

Rohit Verma dismisses all the false allegations and clarifies his stand on his recent collection “Banjaran” with the support of  “Banjaran Community” and its head Shri Pandit Rathod, Trustee Tirthak Kshetra, Banjara Community.

Rohit Verma recently launched his new collection "Banjaran" at the Bombay Times Fashion Week 2023. The success of the show created ripples in the fashion industry. While the power couple of Bollywood Sunny Leone & her husband Daniel Weber were the show stoppers along with the beautiful Urvashi Dholakia, the very gorgeous Jesse Randhawa opened the show. Prominent faces from Bollywood, Television, Music, OTT & Fashion attended the launch of "Banjaran". Names like Rupali Ganguly, Sudhanshu Pandey, Pratik Sehajpal, Rimi Sen, Mannara Chopra, Donal Bisht, Mona Singh, Claudia Ciesla, Poonam Pandey, Sandhya Shetty, Shanthipriya, Manali Jagtap, Jyoti Saxena, Akanksha Puri, Rehan Shah, & many more were seen cheering for Rohit Verma.


However, few envious people falsely accused the designer of unpleasant and inappropriate presentation of the community via his fashion show. In fact the video circulating on social media portal says that he changed his collection overnight, to which Rohit says “I have been working on this collection for a year now. I have videos and photos as proof. Also it’s humanly impossible to redesign an entire collection in 24 hours right before the show. It’s a collection for a fashion week, not for a birthday party”


Rohit who maintains that 'the collection is an ode, a tribute to the community' says that he through his Advocate Shri. Vishal J. Dave & Nipun Singhvi have sent a legal notice on the day of the show to an individual saying that “He or any individual cannot oppose the collection without viewing it”. Rohit and his team are now in process of taking further legal proceedings as per their lawyer’s advice to protect their integrity.  

Rohit gives a big shoutout to Shri Pandit Rathod, Trustee Tirthak Kshetra, Banjara Community for his unconditional support through the making of this collection “He is the head of the Banjaran community. He was involved in the process from the very start. In fact, he is proud that the Banjaran community is recognised world-wide via my fashion show. If there was slightest vulgarity or nudity involved, why would he support me”.

Slamming their claims, Rohit says "This is atrocious. Not only am I a responsible citizen of the country, I am also a responsible designer. I am aware of the magnitude of my stardom and the repercussions of my actions. Why would I design a collection which will hurt people. Why will I make something which could potentially hurt someone's sentiments? After extensive research, I designed this collection, It wasn't an overnight thought. I did my homework, spoke to the members of the community, heard & accepted their suggestions, burnt the midnight oil to present the collection to the best of my abilities, showcased my collection at the biggest fashion week of the country to justify the stature of my clothes & the community I am representing, all this to hurt them? Is this a joke? Is my craft, my designing a joke?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’ भेटायला येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!

 हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’  भेटायला   येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!  रसिक प्रेक्षकांचं चित्त वेधून घेणारा हॉलीवूडचा सुपरहिट रहस्यमय चित्रप...