Monday, February 12, 2024

On Valentine’s Day, &TV artists share their memorable gifts and moments of love!

 On Valentine’s Day, &TV artists share their memorable gifts and moments of love!

As Cupids ready their arrows and hearts pulse to the beat of affection, the calendar flips its pages to the universally dedicated day of love and connection - Valentine's Day. It's the moment when couples commemorate their love, creating lasting memories. &TV artists reminisce about their most memorable Valentine's Day gifts during this yearly celebration and reveal their plans to pleasantly surprise their significant other. These include Ashutosh Kulkarni (Krishan Bihari Vajpayee, Atal), Sapna Sikarwar (Bimlesh, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan), and Vidisha Srivastava (Anita Bhabi, Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai)Ashutosh Kulkarni, essaying Krishan Bihari Vajpayee in &TV’s show Atal, says, “Valentine’s Day is the day of love and affection, a day dedicated to love, be it your partner, friends, and family. It is about celebrating love. However, I don’t feel I need to confine and celebrate love just one day out of 365 days. I am openly expressive, consistently letting my partner, Ruchika, know how much I value and appreciate her constant presence. Despite my busy schedule, on February 14th, I have plans to surprise her, but those are under wraps. (laughs). I won't miss the chance to express my love. I plan to take her for a brief drive and dinner at her favourite restaurant. Knowing her love for sunsets, I once surprised her with a trip to Mahabaleshwar, a few hours away from our Pune home – perhaps the best Valentine's Day gift she's received. Her favourites are my favourites, making that the most cherished gift. Let's make this day even more unforgettable this year. Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day."

 


Sapna Sikarwar, essaying Bimlesh in &TV’s Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, says, “Valentine's Day holds a cherished place in my heart, all thanks to my romantic husband, Trilok. From the beginning of our relationship, he has always gone out of his way to express his love uniquely and make it incredibly memorable. I recall a touching moment during my struggling days when he gifted me a bracelet with our initials engraved on it - a thoughtful gesture that, though not extravagant, remains close to my heart, evoking deep emotions. This gift is the most meaningful gift I have ever received. I plan to celebrate with my husband and our beloved daughter this year - the two I hold dear. We are planning a staycation - opting for a resort visit to reconnect and spend quality time amidst nature. I am excited and eagerly looking forward to this. Here’s to celebrating love and wishing everyone a Happy Valentine’s Day!” Vidisha Srivastavaessaying Anita Bhabhi in &TV’s Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, says, “While we embrace love daily, this Valentine's Day holds extra significance as it marks our first as parents. I have planned a wonderfully romantic plan for Sayak this year. To me, Valentine's Day is about painting the town red! They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, and nothing surpasses a candlelit dinner at a rooftop restaurant with serene music and a cosy ambience. Despite a busy day of shooting and caring for our child Aadya, I intend to surprise Sayak with an unforgettable date. Other than this, since the day is about celebrating love in every form, let’s pause to acknowledge those who bring warmth into our lives and share love with those around us. Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’ भेटायला येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!

 हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’  भेटायला   येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!  रसिक प्रेक्षकांचं चित्त वेधून घेणारा हॉलीवूडचा सुपरहिट रहस्यमय चित्रप...