Monday, January 6, 2020

A positive or a negative? Well, we call it talent: Actor       Rakesh Paul is ecstatic about his role in Manmohini.


A positive or a negative? Well, we call it talent:
Actor Rakesh Paul is ecstatic about his role in Manmohini 

Rakesh Paul is undoubtedly the powerhouse of television. With talent, looks, charm and the hunger for excellence, his success story is that of someone whose passion becomes their profession and then there’s no looking back.

The actor is winning hearts with his unique role in the show Manmohini. Sometimes he is the eternal Good Guy and the next moment hes the Terror in d house. What do you call that character? A positive or a negative? Well, we call it talent. 

In the past Rakesh Paul has done some brilliant work from playing a Hero to a Villain to doing various Comedy shows, well he has done it all. When asked what excited him about his character in Manmohini, he said "My character in Manmohini is something I have never done before. In the past I have played either a negative or positive or d comic guy but it is for the 1st time that I am playing both positive and negative in one show and that too parallely. It is roles like these that help you explore your potential & craft" he adds "With each role I want to add a 'very' to it, a very positive... a very negative... a very loud... a very subtle... etc Fortunately my role in Manmohini has added a 'very' to both my shades"
When asked to elaborate about his character, he said "At one point I am obsessed & absolutely in love with my wife and absolutely against my entire family, I hit them & they are shit scared of me & because its a Supernatural Horror show there are certain turn of events where I become absolutely pro my family & go against Manmohini to the extent that I beat her up terribly and the best part is I keep switching my roles because of some 'magic potion n hypnotism'. The funny part is even the family doesn't know if  I'm going to stand up for them or beat them up, its not just exciting for actors to perform such roles, but its also a treat for the audiences"

The actor said that he likes to get out of his comfort zone n do things hes not attempted before... as actors we need to keep rediscovering ourselves... He feels that he cannot play safe and that he won’t play safe. It just doesn’t excite him as an artiste, so his content choices always seem diverse. He wants to challenge himself, take bigger risks and entertain people who want to watch a good performances.  

Manmohini is a Hindi Supernatural HorroRomantic Thriller television series on Zee TV Mon-Sat 10:30 pm



No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Aasif Sheikh and Vidisha Srivastava take a heart-warming trip down memory lane to Varanasi!

  Aasif Sheikh and Vidisha Srivastava take a heart-warming trip down memory lane to Varanasi! The beloved on-screen duo from &TV's...