Saturday, November 9, 2019

Exclusive Release - ADITYASINGH RAJPUT IN ALL PRAISES OF HIS DEBUTANT CO-ACTOR MRIDULA OF ALT BALAJI’SSUPER SUCCESSFUL GANDII BAAT 4

Exclusive Release - ADITYASINGH RAJPUT IN ALL PRAISES OF HIS DEBUTANT CO-ACTOR MRIDULA OF ALT BALAJI’SSUPER SUCCESSFUL GANDI BAAT 4


ADITYA SINGH RAJPUT IN ALL PRAISES OF HIS DEBUTANT CO-ACTOR MRIDULA OF ALT BALAJI’S SUPER SUCCESSFUL GANDI BAAT 4

Aditya Singh Rajput, who is a seasoned actor with hundreds of Ads, MTV shows and some movies in his kitty is known to support new actors and helping them groom and help his new actors on set. Aditya talks about his co-star Mridula Mahajan a debutant lead of highly successful season 4 of Gandii Baat which is topping charts everywhere with trending on No.1 on IMDB, YouTube and is even critically very well appreciated, Addy says "Mridula is a very dedicated theatre actress and I got to know her a day before we started shooting for the series. Her command over the language, diction and being in the character was fabulous. We both had challenging roles to play and playing newly married husband wife with sexual rift only came with a lot of dedication and rehearsals we did with Sachin Moite sir and from day one we hit it off pretty well. In fact, our first scene we shot together was a make-out scene where I was very careful that Mridula was comfortable as she is a newcomer. As an actor, I have done a lot of make-out scenes in the past, being a newcomer, she was highly professional and was at ease and all are scenes are mostly performance-oriented and she gave a power-packed performance in the show. I had a great time shooting together. She is a lamb race ki actor"

Mridula says "I have always dreamed of becoming an actor and as an hungry artist, I have always sought for different challenging characters to portray on screen. My every project has given me a great learning experience, this one was a momentous and closest one for me as I got an opportunity to work at such an immense platform. I have always thanked my family for supporting me in my dreams but my special thank you extends to Ekta Kapoor, Baljeet Chadha, Sachin Moite sir, Neha Gupta for considering me apropos for this character to be portrayed on screen" 
"It was a great experience working with my co Actor - Aditya Singh Rajput, who is a senior actor, has been a support system in this project. His professionalism and humbleness helped me in enhancing my character on set"
 adds Mridula "This was a newfangled experience for me  and a different real character I haven't played yet. No doubt it was challenging for me to portray this side of a woman on screen but with the support of the whole team, I was able to put it out in front of audience for evaluation. I am looking forward for more different challenging roles and I am open to new and different projects at a great platform"

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

BAD BOYS ARE BACK WITH 4 TIMES THE ACTION AND 4 TIMES THE COMEDY

BAD BOYS ARE BACK WITH 4 TIMES THE ACTION AND 4 TIMES THE COMEDY   Will Smith and Martin Lawrence return as Bad Boys for the fourth time, pr...