Monday, May 30, 2022

My brother saved my life when I had given up on life and tried to commit suicide: Prayanam Actress Payal Ghosh Opens up about her Mental Health and Depression


Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi Actress Payal Ghosh bared her soul recently when she revealed truths about her mental health. Coming as a shock to everyone, Payal uncovered details about suffering from depression and how she rose from it. 



Talking about a phase in her life that she would rather forget,  she says " Mental health is something that we often neglect and depression creeps on you in a very hidden way. I was fine until I was suddenly in a very critical condition mentally and tried to jump from my building had it not been for my brother who saved my life. It's a very slippery slope and can quickly become dangerous. I feel Mental Health should be given more weightage than it's getting now as our careers and busy schedules sometimes make us forget to take care of us. I'm thankful that I was lucky enough to be pulled out of the dark hole in time and now I'm on my way to putting that part of my life behind me. My family and close people are the ones who helped me come out of it and I will never be able to thank them enough for it." 

Payal has now treated herself with care and attention and is determined to give up antidepressants as well. Reverting to more traditional methods like yoga, she is fiercely standing up to the demons in her head and we are proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’ भेटायला येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!

 हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’  भेटायला   येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!  रसिक प्रेक्षकांचं चित्त वेधून घेणारा हॉलीवूडचा सुपरहिट रहस्यमय चित्रप...