Saturday, May 14, 2022

 "You don't know how much you love your mom until you have to live away from her"-Shama Sikander on her first Mother’s Day after getting married


With every new year, Mother’s Day brings with it new feelings of nostalgia, memories, gratitude, love and respect. For Actress and model Shama Sikander, this year is going to be her very first Mother’s Day after being married.


The actress who married her sweetheart James Milliron in the most beautiful manner earlier this year, reminisces about spending Mother’s Day with her mom before marriage, "Its the most important day of the year, because I feel mothers deserve the best of everything. This year, I have mixed feelings about Mother’s Day as it's my first after marriage. I have realized that we value someone the most after being away from them. My mom is in my every prayer, every day and I only hope I can be as courageous and fun loving and as she is."


From spending her first Eid after marriage to Mother’s Day, the actress has been going through a lot of firsts and has many more stored for her future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

GLOBAL PRIDE OF SINDHI AWARDS 2024: A GLORIOUS CELEBRATION OF SINDHI HERITAGE

  GLOBAL PRIDE OF SINDHI AWARDS 2024: A GLORIOUS CELEBRATION OF SINDHI HERITAGE Awardees and guests- Ramesh Taurani, Ghanshyam Vaswani,Lille...