Saturday, February 12, 2022

Actress Pooja Katurde Valentine Day

Pooja Katurde's unique Valentine's Day


Spend time with a special person on Valentine's Day, give him a special gift... But this time actress Pooja Katurden gave herself a Valentine's Day gift. Pooja went to the Dog Cafe and celebrated Valentine's Day. "Actually, everyone dreams of going on a romantic date on Valentine's Day ... but for me, my Valentine has become a little creature. I have loved animals since childhood ... I have two cats in my house too... I have Valentine with them every day ... but even on this special day I went to dog cafe madhe and I had a lot of fun there too .. how much these animals love you so much. My special bond was also formed. I want to do as much as I can for the animals, "said Pooja



No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’ भेटायला येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!

 हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’  भेटायला   येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!  रसिक प्रेक्षकांचं चित्त वेधून घेणारा हॉलीवूडचा सुपरहिट रहस्यमय चित्रप...