Saturday, February 5, 2022

Actress Alankrita Sahai misses her father on his first month anniversary of leaving for his heavenly abode

 Alankrita Sahai misses her father on his first month anniversary of leaving for his heavenly abode 



 Alankrita Sahai lost her father to a cardiac arrest a month back and she has had a very difficult time dealing with that. Her father was a jolly man who always gave a helping hand to everyone. There are countless souls he touched and lives he changed. Alankrita attributes everything she has to her father and mother. The belief that he put on her to go out and Excel is a trademark of Alankrita. She has a childlike smile and we can bet people would see the reflection of her father on her. She is tearful and it's a tragedy that she is going through. We are with you during this difficult time Alankrita. 



A tearful Alankrita shares this, "He was an absolutely amazing human being. His smile had healing written all over it. I don't know anyone more kind than him. He would help people always and even on his bad days he would not stop. His generosity extended from society to nature to animals and everything he touched. We have a karmic relationship and I am sure I will see daddy soon. I am here just because of him. He believed in me when no one did. I stood on his shoulders to see the world. My heart sinks to even believe sometimes that I won't see him in person anymore. But he is omnipresent for me. It's been a hard time for all of us. I miss making tea for him, coloring his hair, playing all the card games and board games with him. I am sorry if I am breaking down. People remember him very fondly and I have a lifetime of memories with him."


No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’ भेटायला येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!

 हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’  भेटायला   येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!  रसिक प्रेक्षकांचं चित्त वेधून घेणारा हॉलीवूडचा सुपरहिट रहस्यमय चित्रप...