Friday, February 11, 2022

Payal Ghosh won't be part of Kangana" show Lock-up which will be starting Feb 27th

 Payal Ghosh won't be part of Kangana"  show Lock-up which will be starting Feb 27th


Payal Ghosh reportedly was approached for the first season of the upcoming show Lock-up which will be hosted by Kangana Ranaut and will be on alt Balaji and MX. It promises a lot as it is being marketed as a no holds barred show and it will be on the OTT. And knowing how feisty a character Kangana is, it would have been very interesting to have someone of the pedigree of Payal in the show. We never know for the forthcoming seasons but she has confirmed that she won't be a part of season one which will be airing starting the 27th of February. The audience was super excited to see Payal in the show but they will have to wait for now. Let's see what Payal has to say. 

Here it is, "I will not be part of Kangana" show Lock-up. The major reason is that my films are lined up. We are finishing Red which has been affected due to the covid situation. That has to release super soon and then I am working on new York to Haridwar which is my passion project and I am fully immersed in it right now. There are classes that I am taking and I keep no stones unturned. But all my wishes to all the contestants there and to Kangana and Ekta Kapoor who is producing the show. I am sure it's going to be a major newsmaker and I would try and catch some glimpses of the show."
Well, it seems like even though she ain't part of the show, she has plenty in store for her audience. Payal is a terrific entertainer and she had vowed to entertain her audience. Looking forward to more coming from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’ भेटायला येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!

 हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’  भेटायला   येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!  रसिक प्रेक्षकांचं चित्त वेधून घेणारा हॉलीवूडचा सुपरहिट रहस्यमय चित्रप...