Tuesday, March 21, 2023

 PFA press note on Heart Warming Fan Moments. We would be obliged if you can carry forward this note for your respected publication.


The undying love of a fan makes an artist into a household name. And often, meeting fans makes a lifetime memory that the artists cherish. During their recent outstation visit, &TV lead actors Kamna Pathak, Rajesh Singh from Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, and Vidisha Srivastava, Anita Bhabi from Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai shared heart-warming moments with their fans. And this is what they had to say about it. Kamna Pathak, essaying Rajesh Singh, shares, “For every actor, there is a fan. And these fans make the actor a household name. I feel that an artist is successful when people start recognising them by their character. It makes me happy when people call me Rajesh or, at times, Dabbang Dulhania. My show, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, has given me a lot. But I will forever be thankful for the fan following I enjoy because of this show. Whenever I go out, and somebody calls me by my character name, I feel the happiest. The amount of love our fans show us is unmatchable, and sometimes their gestures make me emotional and memorable. Like recently, I visited my hometown of Indore, as I had come to seek blessings from Mahakal in Ujjain during Mahashivratri. While exploring the famous Sarafa Bazaar, many kids approached me, addressing me as Rajesh. They also asked me, Happu Ji kahan hai? I replied, "Happu ji nyochavar lene mein busy hai’ (laughs)”. Also, during that trip, I met two ladies who came and hugged me tightly, and one of them asked me, ‘Yeh 9 bacchon ko kaise sambhal leti hai aap? Humse toh two nahi sambhale jaate, which was very amusing. Even during my Mahakal darshan, our pandit ji called me Rajesh instead of Kamna, which was overwhelming and made me feel quite accomplished. People recognising you as your character in your hometown are very special. I could not be more grateful for the love and appreciation I received from Indorians and people from Ujjain as Rajesh.”



Vidisha Srivastava, essaying Anita Bhabi, says, “Fans are an integral part of every actor's life as they are the ones to make us or break us. It is because of them that we are who we are today. They have different methods of showing love, giving feedback, and reviewing. One such fan moment I vividly remember from my recent Varanasi visit is that of a newly married couple preparing for Ganga Aarti at Dashashwamedh Ghat. The bride saw me and immediately came running towards me with the groom and asked me to bless them on their most memorable day. More than them, I was surprised and touched by that gesture. For a moment, I felt like a guest at their wedding. The newlywed couple was happiest taking pictures with me, and I was no different. I also visited my old house at Kabir Chaura and was delighted to see some of my old neighbours and little kids calling me Anita Bhabi. Honestly, such moments are extraordinary in an actor’s life. I feel so fortunate to receive such love and appreciation for my work.”

Watch Happu Ki Ultan Paltan at 10:00 pm and Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai at 10:30 pm, airing every Monday to Friday only on &TV!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Dhanda Nyoliwala drops an explosive new track- Ego Killer

  Dhanda Nyoliwala drops an explosive new track- Ego Killer   Fresh off the thunderous success of his hit track "Block" and blowin...