Wednesday, December 13, 2023

The majestic mountain getaways!

 The majestic mountain getaways!

 

Several people are drawn to mountains for their serene beauty, the adventure they offer, peacefulness in their surroundings, outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing, and the feeling of being closer to nature. Mountains are like ancient guardians, stunning and impressive, showing how nature can simultaneously be attractive and strong. This International Mountain Day, &TV artists share their appreciation of these amazing natural wonders, sharing a deep connection with them and a memory of their favorite mountain holidays. These include Ashutosh Kulkarni (Krishna Bihari Vajpayee, Atal), Himani Shivpuri (Katori Amma, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan), and Rohitashv Gour (Manmohan Tiwari, Bhabiji Ghar Par HaiAshutosh Kulkarni, essaying Krishna Bihari Vajpayee in &TV’s show Atal, shares, “When I was in school, my friends and I loved cycling around the mountains in Pune. It was so much fun. But as we grew up, life got busy, and we switched to riding bikes and cars. During the lockdown, I brought back those good times and bought a nice bike. It was one of my best decisions. On my bike, I explored the Shivaji Maharaj forts and discovered so much – different roads, ancient temples, and beautiful places I never noticed while driving. I used Google Maps to find lakes and natural spots, leading me to many interesting places. After many solo trips and hikes in Pune's mountains, I found the perfect spot to sit and relax. It's like a complete refreshment for me.”

 


Himani Shivpuri, the Katori Amma in Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, shares, “Mountains are like a hidden treasure. My hometown, Dehradun, nestled in the hills of Uttarakhand, feels like a piece of heaven. Its snow-capped peaks, soothing river sounds, and delicious food make it a paradise for nature enthusiasts. Dehradun is a gateway to many stunning hill towns in Uttarakhand, making it a travel hub. In my childhood, I spent most of my time trekking with my cousins and friends, discovering the calm beauty and breathing in the fresh mountain air. Our picnics atop the hills are some of my best memories. While exploring the mountains, we sang local 'Pahadi' songs like 'Bedu Pako Baro Masa' in our Kumaoni or Garhwali language. I miss those natural vibes in the city, so whenever possible, I pack my bags and head back home to rejuvenate.” Rohitashv Gour, aka Manmohan Tiwari from Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai, shares“I come from Shimla, known as the 'Queen of Hills', a place blessed with nature's wonders – stunning Himalayan views, lush greenery, serene lakes, and delightful weather. As a 'Pahadi', I feel deeply connected to the mountains; trekking feels like second nature to us. Whenever I sought creative inspiration, I'd venture into the mountains, finding the pure air brought out the best in me. During summer vacations, my friends and I would explore river valleys, trying our luck at fishing. I cherish watching the crystal-clear water flowing from the melting ice of the Himalayas. Even if I have just a few days off during summers, I always make it a point to visit Shimla and soak in its mesmerizing natural beauty.”


Watch your favorite artists in Atal 
at 8:00 pm, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan at 10:00 pm, and Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai at 10:30 pm, airing every Monday to Friday only on &TV!



No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

सबसे कातिल "गौतमी पाटिल "द महाराष्ट्र फाईल्स उघडणार

  सबसे   कातिल  " गौतमी   पाटिल  " द   महाराष्ट्र   फाईल्स   उघडणार   सबसे   कातिल   गौतमी   पाटिल   या   नावाची   ओळख   महाराष्ट्...