Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Failed star kid, just an ex, publicity hungry these were very harsh terms that were used for me when I had failed - Adhyayan Suman


Failed star kid, just an ex, publicity hungry these were very harsh terms that were used for me when I had failed - Adhyayan Suman



Failed star kid, just an ex, publicity hungry these were very harsh terms that were used for me when I had failed. Yes, I had failed but I am not a failure! Thank you too all the people who stood by my side! A bigger thank you to all the people who didn’t! If I hadn't fallen to my lowest I wouldn’t have had the courage to get back up again! AS music becomes one of the fastest YouTube channels to get the silver play button. My father always told me there are ten reasons to fail and a hundred to succeed! But for me, it was always 1! Always wanted to 
see my parents proud! 

This, of course, is no big feat! But I promise you this is just the beginning! As I move ahead  I want to thank a few people who really stood by me! @maeramishra thank you for being the bestest patootie in the world! For inspiring me and for pushing me to work harder and taking my shit! @jaikumartawrani thank you for being the big brother I lost ! @h_c_official this belongs to u as much it belongs to me!

 My junior Rehman!  music would have never been possible without u! And last but not least my audience without whom this was never possible ! And my young digital boys @okshravan  @girig  great work mere Beto !!! I can’t wait to announce my next set of songs which are now going to be As originals! Just like me, there are a lot of nobodies wanting to become somebodies! Just a small request rather than demotivating and being crude just try and support people who are trying hard to achieve and make them parents proud! Don’t let no one tell

U who u are! Thank you @youtubeindia for giving me a platform when no one gave me one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

First ever K-Pop and Assamese collab where Aoora has featured and sung Bihu song

  First ever K-Pop and Assamese collab where Aoora has featured and sung Bihu  song titled “Oi Nasoni” along side famous Assamese singer and...