Saturday, July 27, 2019

Press Release - Lopamudra has now adopted an elderly couple and she will take care of all her health and medical expenses from now on.

Press Release - Lopamudra has now adopted an elderly couple and she will take care of all her health and medical expenses from now on.

 This girl lopamudra is real-life goals and she is setting the bar higher and higher. Lopamudra has now adopted an elderly couple and she will take care of all her health and medical expenses from now on. She has always had a soft corner for the elderly people and have been seen making frequent visits to old age homes in the past.’

Lopamudra always wanted to do this and we tried to speak to her on this and here is what she has got to say,  ‘‘ I have always felt the vaccum in my life after the demise of my grandparents who I was very close to. Every time I meet the any elderly I think of my grandparents especially my grandma .. I can’t get her back but I try to find her in every elderly I meet. I somehow connect a lot with them and after my grandparents I recently I have gone through the pain of losing someone who was like a grandfather to me”


We wish to have more real-life heroes and role models like lopamudra in our society to take care of the ones who need us. 

We urge all of the readers to try and help others be it of any magnitude. Our weekend have just got better reading this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Rochak Kholi, Mohit Chauhan, and Shilpa Rao’s new single 'Jiya Laage Na’ all set to become the love song of the season

  Rochak Kholi, Mohit Chauhan, and Shilpa Rao’s new single 'Jiya Laage Na’ all set to become the love song of the season   Mumbai, April...