Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Respect for the Makers of Big Boss: A Transparent Experience - Sakshi Chopra

 Respect for the Makers of Big Boss: A Transparent Experience - Sakshi Chopra 


Today we sit with Sakshi Chopra on some insider tea on Big Boss! She’s sipping on her favorite masala chai & tells us candidly, “I must admit, my journey of being offered Big Boss was extremely positive.” she continues, “In an industry where transparency is very much elusive, I found myself pleasantly surprised by the makers of Big Boss, particularly, Shital.” Shital Iyer heads the show on Colors TV.

Sakshi says, “I distinctly remember our first meeting, Sheetal's honesty was like a breath of fresh air. Right from the start, she laid out the format of the show in front of me with complete openness. She didn't sugarcoat anything, nor did she try to manipulate my understanding. This is such a rarity in the reality show space that often thrives on mistrust & disrespect.”

She adds, “During our meeting, I voiced my apprehension about being disconnected from my mother once locked in the house & rather than brushing off my concern, the team at Big Boss offered a solution that reflected their genuine care. They proposed that my mother could accompany me on the show along with a friend, imagine that” she chuckles" 

“Furthermore, the makers took the time to explain the tasks I would be expected to undertake during my stay in the Big Boss house. This gave me a clear understanding of the show's dynamics & ensured that there were no unpleasant surprises waiting for me there. In an industry where ethical standards are commonly compromised for the sake of sensationalism, the transparency exhibited by the Big Boss team was truly refreshing. Their willingness to let me make an informed decision about whether or not I would want to participate in the show was empowering"
 Sakshi smiled & took a big sip of her tea, continuing, “I hope other reality show makers will strive to emulate the standard they have set & stop misleading contestants into signing shows to exploit them for the sake of cheap entertainment" 

In a world where the line between authenticity and entertainment often blurs, the Big Boss team has managed to strike a balance that deserves acknowledgment. Cheers, Big Boss!” And with that, we wrap up this week's insider scoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’ भेटायला येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!

 हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’  भेटायला   येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!  रसिक प्रेक्षकांचं चित्त वेधून घेणारा हॉलीवूडचा सुपरहिट रहस्यमय चित्रप...