Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Nikita Rawal takes to wholesome fitness and she includes a variety of things to stay in top-notch condition


 Nikita Rawal is in supreme shape and she spills her secrets in a tell-all talk. She has a very strict regime but one she enjoys and does not get crushed with. She always says that diet has been key and she swears by it. We are all in a high-performance environment in the industry and anything less than premium fitness can cost us dearly. That's where Nikita has invested time and work on diet and fitness to aid her work and life. The results are absolutely stunning and she is giving us some major goals. We are totally inspired. Let's just hear it from the lady herself.


We spoke to Nikita and the fit star says," yoga is amazing when you need more focus and more energy I always do yoga in open space. It's a workout of the mind, body, and soul. I try and do at least 2-3 sessions each week.  swing running motivates me most and I do a lot of it. It's kind of a secret of my toned body. I never miss even one day of workout. Wherever I am, I make sure to do it anyhow. There is no magic pill to get super fit. You have to be at it each day and have a very healthy diet. That's the key I reckon. Eat what you want on the day but be mindful of your macros and the quantity you consume. I love my food and I try and put in a couple of cheat meals each week in mild quantity and I never miss a workout. It's a decent combination I would say."

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

First ever K-Pop and Assamese collab where Aoora has featured and sung Bihu song

  First ever K-Pop and Assamese collab where Aoora has featured and sung Bihu  song titled “Oi Nasoni” along side famous Assamese singer and...