Monday, November 15, 2021

Shraddha Das slaying in these gorgeous saree pictures is all we need to see today

 

Shraddha Das turned up the heat in these saree pictures and she looks incredible, to say the least.  She is looking gorgeous and we can vouch for that. Shraddha reminds us of the beautiful 90s and the flowing sarees that some of the most gorgeous Bollywood actresses used to carry like Sridevi, Sonali Bendre, or Madhuri Dixit. Shraddha is a cynosure of all eyes wherever she goes and more so in a saree. She wears it better than most and she has the persona to carry it to utter perfection. 

Listening to her is so much fun here is what she said, "I am totally enjoying this period. I have taken to a diet that's changing me for good and a fitness regime that's been wonderful to me. The saree pictures have come good and it looks fresh so I am happy. People generally ask me what I eat and do for fitness and health. I enjoy dancing. It brings rhythm and vibe to the body and the mind. I do a regime daily and I eat everything. I am mindful of the quantity and the macros. I try and be happy and that resonates in everything I do. Keep smiling, continue being kind and the world is yours. Love you all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

First ever K-Pop and Assamese collab where Aoora has featured and sung Bihu song

  First ever K-Pop and Assamese collab where Aoora has featured and sung Bihu  song titled “Oi Nasoni” along side famous Assamese singer and...