Saturday, December 18, 2021

Tanishaa Mukerji gets an iPhone 13 as a gift from her sister Kajol before the release of her film Code Name Abdul

 


Code Name Abdul star Tanishaa Mukerji has got an iPhone 13 as a gift and she has got it from her sister Kajol herself. Tanishaa has a huge penchant for gadgets and she was elated to get the gift. She got it right before the release of her project Code Name Abdul. It's getting a lot of rave reviews and Tanishaa" performance has been accepted with a lot of accolades. Its teaser was a huge hit and that had laid the foundation. Tanishaa is shown in a different avatar in this one as she plays a super spy and we loved it. Let's just hear it from her.



 Tanishaa and here is what she says, "My mom and sis knew I wanted the new iPhone and out of the blue she presented it to me! I was sooo shocked and happy I couldn’t believe it ! My Christmas came early!! It was just before the release of my film which she was super supportive for and since code name Abdul has a Huge starting line up of new comer actors we are happy It's doing well and the phone hasn't stopped ringing. It's a good feeling and I feel ending this year on a high is a big plus. Thank you to all fans and the love they are bestowing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

A FLEA BY THE TREE: WHERE CULINARY DELIGHTS, BOUTIQUE TREASURES, AND STAR-STUDDED GLAMOUR CAME UNDER ONE ROOF

  A FLEA BY THE TREE: WHERE CULINARY DELIGHTS, BOUTIQUE TREASURES, AND STAR-STUDDED GLAMOUR CAME UNDER ONE ROOF SPEARHEADED BY TEJASWINI KOL...