Monday, January 30, 2023

 

TV actors' favourite tourist spots


National Tourism Day is celebrated every year on January 25 to promote and encourage tourism in India. On this day, &TV artists and wanderlusts talk about their favourite destinations and must-visit places in their states. These include Neha Joshi (Yashoda), RJ Mohit (Manoj), Aayudh Bhanushali (Krishna) from Doosri Maa, Yogesh Tripathi (Daroga Happu Singh), Charull Malik (Rusa), Sapna Sikarwar (Bimlesh) from Happu ki Ultan Paltan, Shubhangi Atre (Angoori Bhabi), Aasif Sheikh (Vibhuti Narayan Mishra), and Saanand Verma (Anokhe Lal Saxena) from Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai.



 

Neha Joshiessaying Yashoda in &TV's Doosri Maa, says, "I am currently shooting for my show in Jaipur. Though I love being there, I surely miss the streets of my home in Mumbai. Even being one of India's most populous and largest cities, it is called the 'City of Dreams'. Gateway of India, Marine Drive, and Worli Sea Link are picturesque and filled with interesting stories. Mumbai's vada pav, pav bhaji, and pani puri at Juhu Cowpati is a must-try for all tourists. While Mumbai is my home, other beautiful places in the state allow me to take a break and rejuvenate. One of my favourite destinations in Maharashtra is Nashik which is also my hometown. The city is situated on the banks of the river Godavari and is a Hindu pilgrimage site for visitorsThe city is called the "Wine Capital of India", as more than half of India's vineyards and wineries are located here. Apart from that, Mahabaleshwar, Panchgani, Igatpuri and Lonavala are some of my favourite hill stations in Maharashtra that I keep visiting with my family and enjoy our time relaxing, eating and enjoying the lush green hills." Yogesh Tripathi, essaying Happu Singh in &TV's Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, says, "Uttar Pradesh is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places in India. Several cities in the state are must-see destinations for tourists from all over the world. But my favourite cities are Varanasi and Lucknow. Famously called the city of Lord Shiva, my visit to Kashi has always been a divine and marvellous experience. The Ganga Aarti at Assi Ghat is not to be missed, and a visit to the world-renowned Kashi Vishwanath temple is a must. Let me tell you that I am a big foodie, and this place offers a multitude of cuisines and street food: Litti Chokha, Choora Matar, Tamatar Chaat, Kachori, and Samosa with kulhad wali chai. Lucknow is the heart of cuisine, dance, art, and culture. I have always loved visiting the Bara Imambara in Lucknow. It has a beautiful mosque and the Bhul Bhulaiya, a magical form of architecture. The intricate Chikan art done by the local artists in the place is something I cannot stop shopping for my family. Uttar Pradesh offers many historical sites like the Taj Mahal, Rumi Darwaza, Panch Mahal and Chunar Fort for lovers of history and architecture. But what I love most about the place is its magical food. If you are ever in Uttar Pradesh in winter, do not miss the Makhan Malai." Shubhangi Atre, essaying Angoori Bhabi in &TV's Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, says, "Madhya Pradesh, the heart of India, is the home to several historic places that make it a must-visit place for tourists across the globe. The state is known for its cleanliness, and its warm hospitality makes it a rather homely experience for tourists. Some of the impeccable historical spots include the Hindu and Jain temples at Khajuraho which are famous for their carvings and sculptures. One must also visit the eastern Bandhavgarh and Kanha national parks. Honestly, I believe that Incredible Madhya Pradesh continues to retain the essence of medieval majesty."



Aasif Sheikh, essaying Vibhuti Mishra in &TV's Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, says, "Dilwalon Ki Dilli holds a special place in my heart, so every time someone mentions Delhi to me, I get very nostalgic. And it always takes me on a flashback to all the incredible monuments such as Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Humanyun's Tomb, etc. The city has an endless list of the top UNESCO World Heritage sites and several parks to detox from the hustle-bustle of urban life. My personal favourites are Nehru Park, Khan-i-Khanan Tomb, and Lodhi garden. Apart from being a traveller, I am a big foodie, and whenever I am in Delhi, I make sure to eat everything I crave. Chicken Haleem Biryani with caramelised onions and green chillies is something I never miss in Delhi.” Aayudh Bhanushaliessaying Krishna in & TV's Doosri Maa, says, "Gujarat is a culturally rich state known for its exquisite charm and uniqueness. I love the place for many reasons. It is bestowed with numerous religious sites, which play a key role in state tourism. From the mesmerising Great Rann of Kutch to the Hills of Saputara, Gujarat offers tourists some of the most picturesque beauty. Also, one must visit numerous iconic spots before leaving the city. These include the world's tallest statue of unity, Sabarmati Ashram, Akshardham Temple, Kankaria Lake, Bhadra Fort, the Patang Kite Museum, the second kite museum in the entire world, etc." Saanand Verma, essaying Anokhe Lal Saxena in &TV's Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, says, "Bihar's connection to Buddhism and Jainism makes it a must-see destination for tourists and peace seekers. This unique combination of religion, spirituality, history and literature distinguishes the state. While every city in Bihar has something to offer, the following are some of the most popular: Bodh Gaya, Rajgir, Patna, Vaishali, Pawapuri, and Nalanda. Bihar is also known for its rich art and culture, such as Madhubani and Tikuli paintings. Bihar's festivals and fairs, such as Chhat Puja, Rajgir Mahotsav, and Sonepur Mela, are visually appealing. Bihar's culturally and historically rich state has something for everyone, and I am proud to be a Bihari."



Charrul Malik, essaying Rusa in & TV's Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, says, "Chandigarh is a beautiful place. No matter where you are from, the people, the food, and the atmosphere make you feel at home. Punjab is a place I have visited numerous times and I feel excited to be there. The state has several impressive forts and palaces, ancient monuments, and architectural marvels. A visit to the Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Sukhna Lake, and local markets is a must for all tourists. Chandigarh is famous for its food. One must try the evergreen Makke di Roti and Sarso ka Saag. Also, Amritsari Kulcha, Chole Bhature, Tandoori Chicken, and Punjab's Famous Lassi, without which every meal is incomplete." Mohit Sharmaessaying Manoj in & TV's Doosri Maa, says, "Pink City has some of the most beautiful heritage properties, picturesque architecture, and old streets in the world. A combination of beauty and culture will soothe your eyes wherever you look. I grew up in Jaipur and am awestruck seeing the city's rich culture and heritage. When in Jaipur, visitors should not miss seeing the Hawa Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Jaigarh Fort, Ram Niwas Garden, and Jal Mahal. Also, Rajasthani cuisine is my favourite. I recommend trying the authentic Rajasthani thali, including Daal Baati Churma and Makahnia Lassi." Sapna Sikarwar, essaying Bimlesh in & TV's Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, says, "The connection I feel with the state of Chattisgarh is special. I often visit my relatives and have explored the city quite a bit. I love how the place has evolved as a smart city but still preserved its art and craft beautifully. Tourist places like Barnawapara wildlife sanctuary, Chitrakot waterfall, Shri Rajiv Lochan Mandir, Ibrahim Rauza tomb, and Makdu Dweep, a small island in the Bilaspur district, are some of the state highlights. The state also hosts grand festivals like Sirpur Mahotsav, Chakradhar Samaroh, Bastar Lokotsav, and Rajim Kumbh. I love shopping in Bastar city for handicrafts and traditional fabric 






No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Dhanda Nyoliwala drops an explosive new track- Ego Killer

  Dhanda Nyoliwala drops an explosive new track- Ego Killer   Fresh off the thunderous success of his hit track "Block" and blowin...