Saturday, June 3, 2023

Piyo Doodh, Swasth Raho aur Bano Majbooth!

                      Piyo Doodh, Swasth Raho aur Bano Majbooth!

 

World Milk Day is a special day that reminds us how important milk is for our well-being. It celebrates the many health benefits that come with drinking milk. Many kids are fussy about drinking milk, but moms are always there to find creative and enjoyable ways to ensure they get their daily dose. Moms have a special talent for transforming milk drinking into a fun-filled experience through imaginative storytelling and innovative approaches. &TV actors share fun stories about their mothers' unique and exciting ways to make milk a cherished part of their daily routine. These include Aayudh Bhanushali (Krishna, Doosri Maa), Gazal Sood (Kate Singh, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan), and Shubhangi Atre (Angoori Bhabi, Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai). Aayudh Bhanushali, essaying Krishna in & TV's show Doosri Maa, shares, "Milk, the essential part of our diets, plays a vital role in fueling our bodies. I once had an aversion to its distinct odour. That's when my mom took up the challenge and orchestrated epic bonding sessions, ensuring we spent hours together to consume that one glass of milk. Soon, my grandma intervened by adding nutritious supplements like chocolate and dry fruit powder, which became the magical disguises for the "smelly" milk. Fast forward to today, I guzzle down two to three glasses of milk daily, now jazzed up with dried fruit. My ultimate hunger-busting, stamina-boosting mixture keeps me active and ready to conquer the day. I have become such a milk enthusiast that I proudly recommend it to all my friends. So, on World Milk Day, let's raise our glasses to the wonders of milk!

 


Gazal Sood, aka Kate Singh from Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, shares, "I have never really liked milk, and I was picky about it when I was younger. I always tried to find ways to avoid drinking it. One sneaky trick I used was convincing my sibling to drink my milk by promising him something in return, like finishing his homework. But one day, my brother caught on and told my mom about it, upsetting her. So, to get me to drink milk, she started telling me stories about kids who gained superpowers by drinking milk (laughs). Surprisingly, it worked! Eventually, she explained how important milk is for a child's growth because it has calcium, protein, and other good stuff. 


Now, I make sure to have a glass of milk every morning." Shubhangi Atre, aka Angoori Bhabi from Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, shares, "I didn't like milk when I was a kid, and I have vivid memories of my mom chasing me to drink it daily. Surprisingly, my daughter Ashi had the same aversion to milk. I remember how she would playfully hold the milk in her mouth and spit it out. It was quite a challenge to get her to drink it. Since she didn't enjoy plain milk, I started making milkshakes for her with fruits and dried fruits. But I'm happy that she now enjoys milk and dairy products. We often cook milk-based recipes together at home and have a great time. Cold coffee is a must-have in our house, and she also loves my dry-fruit kheer dish."


 

Tune in to Doosri Maa at 8:00 pm, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan at 10:00 pm, and Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai at 10:30 pm, airing every Monday to Friday only on &TV!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Dhanda Nyoliwala drops an explosive new track- Ego Killer

  Dhanda Nyoliwala drops an explosive new track- Ego Killer   Fresh off the thunderous success of his hit track "Block" and blowin...