Friday, January 4, 2019


AyMo aka ALIM MORANI RIDING HIGH ON THE POSITIVE RESPONSE TO HIS NEW DEBUT SONG AYMO- LET ME LIVE

Alim Morani, who is the Executive Director of Cineyug Group of Companies released his first ever song "Aymo- Let Me Live" on his Youtube Channel "Aymoway Music"

Alim Morani seems to be over the moon. The reason is a hearty acceptance and appreciation from the people for his new song"Aymo- Let Me Live". 

Taking the music world by storm, AyMo feels overwhelmed with the love he has been shown from friends, family and the general public alike. Revealing his happiness he says “I am flooded with phone calls and messages ever since the song released. I am beyond elated. My belief has turned into a reality." further adding “Doing good work is my only agenda, success and appreciation for good work will always follow. I want to do good work in the industry and carve a niche for myself”

2 comments:

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Sajid Nadiadwala brings back Abhishek Bachchan in Housefull 5

  Sajid Nadiadwala brings back Abhishek Bachchan  in Housefull 5 Sajid Nadiadwala is bringing another exciting announcement of Abhishek Bach...