Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The Premiere of Film “I’m Sorry Mum’ma” was hosted by Jewel One & Swarovski Gemstones in association with Fire Events Entertainment and Yaantra and Media Directors Bubble.
Mumbai: Jewel one & Swarovski Gemstones in association with Fire Events Entertainment and Yaantra hosted the Premiere of I’m sorry mum’ma which is directed by a debutant film Director Arjun Narayan, stars Zarina Wahab, Parul Chauhan and Chirag Thakar.
I’m sorry mum’ma… the story of a bond between the parent and child to the sad turn of events at the sunset of the parent’s life, have been depicted in various films in the past. Arjun Narayan’s directorial I’m Sorry Mum’ma, takes a look at the purest relationship between mom and child. I’m Sorry Mum’ma stands for an emotional feel which belongs to a mother. It’s a story which not only shows connection with a your parents but also depicts the reality of this generation who are so busy with their professional and other social lives that they barely have time for their parents. A lot of couples today, due to the space constraints in small houses or flats, or some others who do not wish to compromise in their privacy, thus, feel it’s best to stay away from parents and meet them occasionally or speaking to them on the phone, is adequate.  The movie in a very subtle way, intends to touch a chord and to make all realise, that it is our parents, the reason that we exist in this world and who have been with us at every moment of our lives; good or bad, happy or sad, victory or defeat, when alone or at a feast….
Sharing her excitement for the release Actor Zarina Wahab said, "I am a mother myself and I had a very special relationship with my mother and now children. This film by Arjun, touched me immediately and I am glad that I am part of the film. I am really hoping the audience and the critics too like the film."
On his first film Premiere, the debutant Director Arjun Narayan said, “The Release of my Debut Production in India is a very proud moment for me and the entire team associated with the film. I’m Sorry Mum'ma has been a very special project right from inception for me personally and now just looking forward to know the viewer’s response.”

Cast: Zarina Wahab, Parul Chauhan, Chirag Thakar, Annu Shah, Prashant, Master Arbit Pandey Kashyap. Writer & Creative Director of the Film is Chhavi Kumar Joshi. Bubble Communication are the Media Directors.

The Premier saw attendance from several socialites like Mr. Rajendra Jain - Managing Director, Swarovski Gemstones, India; Naavnidhi K. Wadhwa – Mrs. Asia 2018 amongst others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Hyderabad’s Sudha Reddy to Attend Met Gala 2024, Collaborates With Met Museum

  Hyderabad’s Sudha Reddy to Attend Met Gala 2024, Collaborates With Met Museum Hyderabad, May 0 3 , 2024:  Ahead of the Met Gala 2024, phil...