Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Navraj Hans’s shoe obsession, owns over 1200 pairs!

We often hear about various fetishes Bollywood and TV celebrities enjoy, be it watches, perfumes, caps, bags, the list is endless, especially for the women! However, an addition to this list this time is a man – our very own Punjab da puttar Navraj Hans who has an extreme self-confessed shoe obsession. His unique affair with shoes stemmed from his immense love for shopping. The singer who is currently the North Zone captain in &TV’s Love Me India has been spotted multiple times donning vibrant and exclusive pairs of shoes. Be it yellow, orange, red or even bling embedded and embossed shoes, different colours, different styles, different designs, different material, name it and the singer has it all!

Being the proud owner of over 1200 of the rarest pairs of shoes and believing in the very thought that shoes add on to a man’s style, Navraj has always had a tremendous love for shoes. “I have a total of 1200 pairs of shoes, which include a mix of trainers, sneakers, boots, formal and semiformal shoes. My collection of trainers is my most favourite owing to the comfort and style they add to an outfit” revealed Navraj.

Adding more on his thoughts while purchasing shoes and his love for shopping, the singer said, “I always look for a new style or something absolutely uncommon while purchasing shoes and hence either resort to custom made, or bright vibrant colours which have a class and a unique style to them. I have often been complimented about my choices and how well I carry them and hence I try to keep improving my style with shoes. Bling being a part of my blood, I share a deep attachment with a white and gold work embedded Versace pair and love to match that with any outfit. I had worn that particular pair of shoes for the Love Me India concert in Lucknow. Even for the Love Me India shoots, I wear many shoes from my personal collection. Apart from that I also have an obsessive love for jackets and bags and own a varied collection within that as well. Even with jackets, I have a 100+ collection, but by far, the shoes are the largest. In short I am a complete shopaholic!” said Navraj humorously.

With the numbers continuously skyrocketing, Navraj Hans can surely give a head strong competition to many Bollywood celebrities. Keeping his style game high, Navraj Hans is gearing up as he trains his North zone contestants who are soon to face an intense battle of music in Love Me India.

To know more, tune in to Love Me India, every Saturday and Sunday at 9pm only on &TV.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

A FLEA BY THE TREE: WHERE CULINARY DELIGHTS, BOUTIQUE TREASURES, AND STAR-STUDDED GLAMOUR CAME UNDER ONE ROOF

  A FLEA BY THE TREE: WHERE CULINARY DELIGHTS, BOUTIQUE TREASURES, AND STAR-STUDDED GLAMOUR CAME UNDER ONE ROOF SPEARHEADED BY TEJASWINI KOL...