Monday, July 3, 2023

Actors’ express gratitude towards their gurus

Actors’ express gratitude towards their gurus


The guru, a beacon of guidance, fulfils the roles of teacher, mentor, and counsellor, sharing wisdom and inspiring ideals. Guru Purnima is observed annually to honour these Gurus in one’s life. On this occasion, &TV artists talk about people who have been their mentors and have deeply inspired them. These artists include Darshan Dave (Randheer Sharma, Doosri Maa), Yogesh Tripathi (Daroga Happu Singh, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan), and Rohitashv Gour (Manmohan Tiwari, Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai)Darshan Dave, aka Randheer Sharma from Doosri Maa, shares, “Throughout every stage of my life, I have been fortunate to have my mother as not only a guiding presence but also as my Guru. She is a professor in vocal music in university of Rajasthan. Her unwavering support and mentorship have been instrumental in shaping my journey. However, it is her profound impact on my musical endeavours that truly stands out. She introduced me to music, nurturing my passion and talents and serving as my dedicated teacher. With immense admiration, I look back on the countless hours she spent teaching me in various forms of music , it’s theory and aesthetics, and music appreciation , because of her I started composing and singing and she bought me various musical instruments and prepared me for several music competitions where I won and also agreed to sing my compositions that got released by times music. Her patience, expertise, and love for music created a nurturing environment where I could develop my skills and explore the depths of musical expression. I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have had her as my teacher, guiding me through the intricacies of melodies and rhythms. But her role as my Guru extends far beyond music. She has been my pillar of strength, providing unwavering guidance and mentorship in all aspects of life. Her wisdom, love, and dedication have shaped my character and taught me invaluable life lessons. On Guru Purnima, I express my deepest gratitude and appreciation to my beloved mother. Her profound influence on my life has been immeasurable, and I am forever grateful for her unwavering support and the immeasurable impact she has had as my Guru.”

 


Yogesh Tripathi, aka Daroga Happu Singh from Happu ki Ultan Paltan, shares, “In the industry, amidst various directors I've worked with, Shashank Bali Ji stands out as my biggest critic and supporter. His guidance led me to land roles in shows like Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai and Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, enhancing my acting skills with added depth. He has been my guiding light, helping me become the best version of myself, and even today, I seek his advice whenever in doubt. Working with him was an unparalleled learning experience. Today, as a successful actor, I express my heartfelt gratitude to him and all my gurus for the invaluable lessons that have shaped me, reminding me to always keep my glass half empty and open to new learning experiences.” Rohitashv Gour, aka Manmohan Tiwari in &TV’s Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, shares, “On this auspicious occasion of Guru Purnima, I want to express my deep gratitude to Ranjit Kapoor, the person who has had the most profound impact on my life. His remarkable contributions as a renowned filmmaker and dramatist deserve special recognition. Thanks to his unwavering support, my journey at the National School of Drama was a resounding success. I cannot fathom how different my life would have been without his invaluable presence. In every challenge I faced, he stood by my side, considering me for various roles in the plays he directed. He not only guided me during moments of uncertainty but also empowered me to embrace my true potential. Collaborating with him was an extraordinary learning experience that has shaped me into the accomplished actor I am today. I wholeheartedly dedicate my success to my Guru, the esteemed Shri Ranjit Kapoor.”

 

Tune in to Doosri Maa at 8:00 pm, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan at 10:00 pm, and Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai at 10:30 pm, airing every Monday to Friday only on &TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage

  Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage Hyderabad: May 07, 2024:  Renowned philanthropist and ...