Monday, July 24, 2023

"I missed shooting with the entire cast, especially Shraddha Arya” says Anjum Fakih

 "I missed shooting with the entire cast 

especially Shraddha Arya” says Anjum Fakih


“Coming back on the sets of Kundali Bhagya feels like a homecoming. I missed the cast of the show. We spend so much time together that they are my home away from home, calling them co-workers feels unfair. I am happy to be back. Kundali Bhagya has given me a great platform to explore my credentials as an actor. Doing good work and quality work is my only agenda, success will therefore follow” says Anjum







Her portrayal of Shrishti is widely appreciated for its depth, character shades and most importantly her acting nuance. Her Instagram was flooded with comments and messages after the news of resuming the show spread like wildfire. Messages like ‘Happy to have you back’, ‘Excited to see Shrishti’, and ‘Kundali Bhagya didn’t feel the same without you’ filled her dm and comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage

  Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage Hyderabad: May 07, 2024:  Renowned philanthropist and ...