Monday, July 3, 2023

Hunterrr film actress Hansa Singh ticks off Skydiving from her bucket list

Hunterrr film actress Hansa Singh ticks off Skydiving from her bucket list


Bollywood actress Hansa Singh, who recently visited Bali had an adventure-filled experience during her stay as she went skydiving. Calling it a dream come true, Hansa says “Where do I begin, it was a dream holiday, nothing I have done before, traveling solo to the beautiful and scenic Bali but with a mission to tick off 1 thing off my bucket list. To meet like-minded people who love the adrenaline rush, who have adventurous streak, from all across the world”

Talking about her experience, the Hunterr actress said that she had panicked and froze for a few seconds before diving from 15,000 feet. Her instructor was urging her to stay calm, but she kept telling herself to breathe in and breathe out till the parachute opened. She felt like she was flying and finally enjoyed the amazing view of the sea and the beach when she started gliding. “23rd July will go down in history. That feeling when I sat in the Military aircraft, the mighty ‘Hercules C-130’ which is meant for military purposes only and used for rescue missions. As a civilian for me it was a big dream.When the aircraft took off I was the first one to jump. I was sitting among the world champions who have been doing it for years. All of them made me so comfortable; just jump and have fun, they said"

Right before the jump, Hansa had palpitations, she was anxious, she questioned herself ‘will I be able to pull it off’ "When at 15400 ft the door opened, I could see the clouds, the sky and I could feel the air. I got up, walked and jumped to the 1-minute free fall and OMG the feeling can’t be explained in words. It was the defining moment of my life, the wind was gushing, I could see the entire city from up above.. the beach , hotels, sunrise and the skyline. I was singing Stand By Me and after 3-4 min we landed on the beach, it was an exhilarating experience. In every way it’s perfect"

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage

  Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage Hyderabad: May 07, 2024:  Renowned philanthropist and ...