Monday, July 3, 2023

Balveer fame Khushi Bharadwaj from Tiku weds Sheru talks about sharing the screen with Nawazuddin Siddique was a dream come true

Balveer fame Khushi Bharadwaj from Tiku weds Sheru talks about sharing the screen with Nawazuddin Siddique was a dream come true


Actress Khushi Bharadwaj has come a long way as an actress. Recently her film Tiku weds Sheru got release in OTT. Getting some overwhelming responses from her fans Khushi shares her experience shooting with Bollywood diva Kangana Ranaut, Nawazuddin Siddique and Avneet Kaur.

How did you bag the role of Sana?

I remember I gave an audition for the role and was hoping to get the call.  I waited for a while and one day I was just woken up and got a call from the casting that I have been selected for the role that time I didn’t even know that I will be sharing the screens with big actors like Nawazuddin Siddique sir and Avneet Kaur. A big thanks to (Queen of Bollywood) Kangana Ranaut mam for this opportunity its like a dream come true for me.

 

How was your experience shooting with Kangana Ranaut and Nawazuddin Siddique?

The experience was great, I learned a lot from Kangana mam and Nawaz sir. They both are extremely professional and fun loving at the same time. Yes, I was quite nervous on my first day shoot but Nawaz sir made me feel so comfortable and guided me on how to do my scene best. Also, Kangana mam is one of the most hard-working women I ever met and a boss lady, she was there with me throughout and directed each scene. Tiku weds Sheru was a great learning experience for me.


 

The best thing you like about your character Sana.

Her innocence is something I admire a lot, Khushi and Sana are very similar they are supportive and always stood beside her loved one. In the film it is very interesting to watch the sisterly bond of Sana and Tiku (Avneet Kaur) and ups and downs they face in the city of Mumbai.

 

What you like the most TV or OTT?

I’ll be always thankful to my previous show Balveer. The show has given me name, fame and fans. It’s literally where my journey of an actor began and made the most beautiful memories of my life and got some amazing friends. My OTT debut in Tiku weds Sheru was wonderful and exciting and I never thought that I will get an amazing response from the audience.  Work wise TV becomes little hectic but there is a consistency and in OTT everything depends on the content and the role, so as of now both works for me.

 

You have had a long wait for this film. How is the feeling now?

The feeling is great, and I was amazed by the overwhelming response from my fans, there has been constant Dms and Instagram messages since the release. The film has been on buzz from the start and each character in the film is extremely important and interesting making the film a complete package of entertainment. Thanks to all the audience for their immense support and response.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage

  Sudha Reddy Stuns At Met Gala 2024, Pays Ode To Indian Craftsmanship & Heritage Hyderabad: May 07, 2024:  Renowned philanthropist and ...