Tuesday, August 16, 2022

 Asim Riaz drops another rap song Jeene De



Asim Riaz’s “Jeene De” has gone viral and this is not the first time that he has tasted instant internet success. In fact, his entire career thrives on the popularity he has achieved through Bigg Boss and songs uploaded on YouTube. With one after the other, with each song Riaz cemented his foothold in the music business. In Jeene De, Riaz begins by introducing the song and his name in swag. What follows are lyrics in typical Asim style with a strong message. The video flaunts luxury cars and Riaz in his element.

“I love music. Each day, I learn more and more. My music has a message. I feel if I have the power and exposure then why not use to bring a change” says Riaz

When asked about his secret to success, he says “I focus on my art, and don’t try to take shortcuts. I know what my audience expects from me and I try my best to meet their expectations”

Asim fans will surely shower all their love and wishes as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’ भेटायला येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!

 हॉलिवूडची रहस्यमय ‘भुताटकी’  भेटायला   येत आहे अल्ट्रा झकास ओटीटीवर!  रसिक प्रेक्षकांचं चित्त वेधून घेणारा हॉलीवूडचा सुपरहिट रहस्यमय चित्रप...