Friday, August 5, 2022

 Post Event Release

Ramji Gulati brings Kanika Mann & Raj Anadkat
together for a sensational track
“Sorry Sorry”

Song Link- https://youtu.be/1Mo4Jkzywkw


Singer, Composer, Director- Ramji Gulati, Lyrics- Moody Akkhar, Producers- Jitin Agrawal, Rajesh Talesara & Ramji Gulati

The event saw the presence of Munmum Dutta, Poonam Pandey, Siddharth Nigam, Kumaar, Roshni Walia, Danish Alfaz, Rajvee Gandhi, Krish Chauhan, & many more

Sorry Sorry, by Ramji Gulati draws attention to the use of apologetic language used on day to day basis. However, he portrays it in a much cuter, musical way ft. actors Kanika Mann & Raj Anadkat. Their cute quarrel looks endearing!


Ramji Gulati has released his much-awaited track ‘Sorry Sorry. Packed with peppy beats, the song is sure to make you groove instantly.  Having the talent of acting & singing along with great looks both Kanika Mann & Raj Anadkat’s track has the spur of making you groove effortlessly.

In the space where Independent Music labels shield themselves and refuse to experiment with the budgets, costumes & grandeur; here we have "Sorry Sorry" with outstanding outfits & impressive locations.


Ramji Gulati says “I am sure most people will be able to relate to the song. Sorry is a word with use on an everyday basis. Also the lyrics of the song have a certain sense of connectivity" further adding "The song What makes my song different from each other is it uniqueness. Sorry Sorry is an innovative track. It is a fun, pop song which differs from the rest of my songs”

Raj Anadkat
 says “I am very excited about my first music album. Exploring different formats & things have always been my criteria. I am happy that my first album is with Ramji Gulati. My fans are also waiting for this blockbuster to come out, I am sure everyone will love this song and relate to it. It's a cute and groovy song. I want to take on more challenges in this field and entertain my fans"
                           

Kanika Mann says “I loved the song the moment I heard it. We had a lot of fun while shooting. I would like to thank the cast & crew for making this project so grand, thank you”

Moody Akkhar says “We have kept the lyrics simple and relatable. It was important that listeners not only understand the lyrics but also sing and connect to it”

Jitin Agrawal says “I would like to congratulate the entire team for Sorry Sorry. We are excited & looking forward to the response from the audience”

Rajesh Talesara says “Sorry Sorry is a great track. Ramji Gulati, Kanika Mann, Raj Anadkat & the entire team has done an amazing job. Kudos to all”

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE REVIEW ABOUT OUR UPDATE OR REQUEST

Dhanda Nyoliwala drops an explosive new track- Ego Killer

  Dhanda Nyoliwala drops an explosive new track- Ego Killer   Fresh off the thunderous success of his hit track "Block" and blowin...